Exec coaching is an essential area where managers become leaders, where founders go from operator to leader and where many find out they have a lot of work to take on.
What many c-suite execs are forgetting, exec coaching is for every c-suite member not just the CEO and COO.
Problem You’re Faced With: Many coaches follow the same ten points, they very rarely create bespoke systems, they very rarely are hyper personalised to you (as a lead, you will be bundled up with all other leads) and rarely take into consideration the nuance of your position and the business you are operating in.
Problem Addressed With The Focus Coaching System
This is why the new focus coaching system was created and built to apply for any c-suite member, any lead on their way to become a true leader and to take department heads from a manager to a business leader.
The coaching system was built from the ground up and proven to work across the c-suite to Department leads, from Founders and CEOs to COOs, CMOs to Product leads and the raising stars of organisations.
The Focus coaching system takes into consideration of the modern work environment, embracing in person, hybrid and fully remote coaching, so here is a run down of the system and why it is critically different:
The Focus Coaching System Explained
- Built Differently: Proven system based on the foundations of sports coaching including sports drills and analysis of therapy and structuring around therapy sessions – this is to maximise your time and output
- Workshops Not Chats: Coaching sessions are “workshops” (with drills) based training and 1-2-1 coaching – this is to ensure you are moving forward and have tangible outputs and is results orientated
- Issues, Jams & Situations: We will workshop issues, and potential issues and revisit previous situations to improve your management skills and optimise decision making skills
- Skills-Based Development: you will evolve in every session and adapt your training based on business needs and your personal profile
- Manageable Time Slots For You: We are all busy, therefore the workshops are shaped around 1-hour workshop coaching sessions (typically based on 10+ sessions) to focus on your personal and professional development
- No Wasted Time: Both hybrid and in person coaching, this is designed to help you maximise your time and have a personalised playbook to move your performance and the business performance forward
- Homework! It is a homework based system, you have to be invested, homework is an essential part of your development and carrying on the training post workshops is critical in your investment and development
- Partner Not Payment: The system is designed to be your long-term partner and support system not just a payment
- IQ, EQ (emotional intelligence) & PQ (political intelligence) Based Coaching: IQ will be improved by traditional “hard skills” development, EQ will be developed on life skills (there is no such thing as soft skills) and PQ, improving how you operate and mature as a leader with your business
- Yes, Hard Work: It will be hard work and I will hold you accountable at every step: You will receive clarifying questions, you will be challenged, you will receive kick back on answers and choices made
- ROI Positive: You will see your investment returned from session #2
- Proven Framework & Exercises: I provide proven frameworks and exercises to improve operational skills, improve situations you or your team are struggling with, helping to mature and up-skill you and those around you
- Roll Out To Your Own Team: Coaching system you can then roll out to your team
Interested? Get in touch below:
coach @ focus.business or through