Dear leaders, it is the 100th leadership newsletter I am sending out, it is the 100-week streak, where I share lessons on company culture, ideas on leadership and frameworks to help improve your people and performance leadership.
Today I wanted to share 10 lessons your feedback, questions and requests to collaborate. Here are the ten most popular alongside supporting content to help you make a difference to your career and those around you.
- Leadership is getting harder
- Management is getting harder but getting more rewarding
- Many leaders were not taught the difference between strategy and tactics
- Creating a long term vision is hard
- Hybrid is hard work and many are unprepared
- The great resignation is the great awaking for many middle to senior leaders
- Meetings are taking over 60% of managements time
- Communication is hard to gain any traction
- Company culture is not given enough of a focus and is only ever an agenda item
- Improve company culture with department principles
- The 4f framework – Feel, Fascinate, Future, Flourish
- Create management pods to connect leaders to company culture
- Team management is a struggle, especially in Hybrid or remote-first companies
- Always re-onboard your teams to the office
- A simple game to connect with your team
- The hand over and hand back process
Have a great week and you can get in contact at any point by emailing me directly.
BTW I am taking on a limited number of clients, do you need a coach?
Other great helpful resources
Be Inspired By Others